GLASGOW FIRE DEPARTMENT CALLED TO GLASGOW HIGH FOOTBALL PDF Print
Monday, 15 April 2013 06:43

The Glasgow Fire Department responded to Glasgow High School football field bathroom/storage building due to a heater in the ceiling that was on fire. GFD personnel extinguished a small fire in the attic area above the boys bathroom. The building sustained minor damages. Fireman were on the scene 45 minutes.

 

 

Who's Online

We have 972 guests online

Today is LaVetta Jessie Day!!  She is retiring from Barren County Schools this week!!

WCLU Weather

69°
20°
°F | °C
Partly Cloudy
Humidity: 100%
Tue
Cloudy
66 | 78
18 | 25
Wed
Partly Cloudy
63 | 85
17 | 29