FIREMEN RESPOND TO GAS LEAK PDF Print
Wednesday, 31 July 2013 06:53

The Glasgow Fire Department responded at 1:00pm to 320 Frazier Street for a reported natural gas leak. Upon arrival of firefighters it was found that the house was evacuated. Firefighters were able to shut off the natural gas and used a positive pressure fan to remove the natural gas from the house. The occupant of the house said that his kids were playing in the room and had hit the natural gas line causing it to start leaking. There was no further damage, and no injuries were reported. Firefighters were on the scene 25 minutes.

 

This is National Public Safety Telecommunications Week- Today we are patting on the back the “Unseen First Responders”. Beverly Harbison and employees- Julie Greer, April Dunbar, Dennis Hatcher, Laura Lee Williams, Amy Houchin, Colleen Hamilton, Schelly Vance, Pan Lyons, Jim Spears, Lisa Shirley, Teresa Bull, Alison Burton, Matthew Vaughn, Bill Ekhardt, Bill Shoopman, Kathy Tyree, Joe Perry, Joann Eaton.

WCLU Weather

67°
19°
°F | °C
Fair
Humidity: 45%
Fri
Partly Cloudy
46 | 69
7 | 20
Sat
Partly Cloudy
45 | 73
7 | 22