FIRE DEPARTMENT RESPONDS MONDAY TO A DOWNTOWN BUSINESS PDF Print
Tuesday, 06 August 2013 06:25

The Glasgow Fire department responded at 2:12 Monday afternoon to 100 East Main street, to a business known as  Wise PC, on a report of smoke in the building. Firefighters found the smell of

smoke in the business, with some smell in the adjacent law office. It was found

by using a thermal image camera capable of detecting  heat signatures, that there was a

overheated light ballast in Wise PC. Firefighters removed the light assembly

from the building. There was no damage other than to the light

assembly. Firefighters were on the scene around 30 minutes.

 

 

 

This is National Public Safety Telecommunications Week- Today we are patting on the back the “Unseen First Responders”. Beverly Harbison and employees- Julie Greer, April Dunbar, Dennis Hatcher, Laura Lee Williams, Amy Houchin, Colleen Hamilton, Schelly Vance, Pan Lyons, Jim Spears, Lisa Shirley, Teresa Bull, Alison Burton, Matthew Vaughn, Bill Ekhardt, Bill Shoopman, Kathy Tyree, Joe Perry, Joann Eaton.

WCLU Weather

77°
25°
°F | °C
Fair
Humidity: 26%
Sun
Partly Cloudy
51 | 76
10 | 24
Mon
Mostly Cloudy
57 | 76
13 | 24