GLASGOW FIRE DEPARTMENT RESPOND TO MCKENNA STREET IN GLASGOW PDF Print
Thursday, 28 August 2014 06:29

Glasgow Fire Dept. was called to a possible fire at 412 McKenna St. at 09:05 AM on 08/26/14.  Upon arrival the occupants advised of smoke and sparks issuing from the electrical panel in the house.  There was no fire at the time of GFD arrival, but there was an obvious short circuit and resultant overheating in the electrical panel box.  Glasgow EPB was requested to the scene and cut off power to the structure, at which time GFD was able to verify that damage was contained to the electrical panel. Units were on the scene approximately 20 minutes

 

Who's Online

We have 678 guests online

Today is Danny Decker Day!!!  Celebrating a Birthday Tomorrow!!

WCLU Weather

67°
19°
°F | °C
Fair
Humidity: 92%
Fri
Scattered Thunderstorms
66 | 83
18 | 28
Sat
Thunderstorms
65 | 83
18 | 28