The Glasgow Fire Department responded Thursday evening to 211 Virginia Ave. after receiving a call reporting a vehicle on fire at that residence. Upon arrival it was found that a 2000 Dodge Caravan had a fire located under the hood and the fire was quickly extinguished. The cause of fire appears to be electrical in nature and the owner was Sherry Grimsley. Firefighters were on the scene 25 minutes and no injuries were reported. The fire department was assisted at the scene by the Glasgow Police Dept.