According to the Metcalfe County Sheriff’s Office, they were dispatched to Walker Road in the Summer Shade community Friday night in reference to a possible suicidal person.
During the course of the investigation, Mac Webb, 36, was observed attempting to leave in his vehicle. Upon further investigation, it was determined that Webb’s operator’s license was suspended for a previous DUI offense. Webb was placed under arrest.
While searching Webb, police found suspected methamphetamine as well as additional items of drug paraphernalia. It was also determined that Webb was in violation of a current domestic violence order by being at the residence. Webb was lodged in the Barren County Jail on the following charges:
– Possession of a Controlled Substance, first degree (methamphetamine)
– Endangering the Welfare of a Minor
– Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
– Violation of Kentucky EOP/DVO
– Driving DUI Suspended License 2 nd Offense
Deputy Jarrod Steele was the arresting officer.